94. It must be noted that improvement in agriculture seems to not be able to catch up with the increase in population of rural areas and there are millions of peasants who still live a miserable life and have to face the dangers of exposure and starvation. 必须指出，农业的发展似乎赶不上农村人口的增加，并且仍有成千上万的农民过着缺衣挨饿的贫寒生活。
95. Although rural emigrants contribute greatly to the economic growth of the cities， they may inevitably bring about many negative impacts.
96. Many sociologists point out that rural emigrants are putting pressure on population control and social order； that they are threatening to take already scarce city jobs； and that they have worsened traffic and public health problems.
97. It is suggested that governments ought to make efforts to reduce the increasing gap between cities and countryside. They ought to set aside an appropriate fund for improvement of the standard of peasants' lives. They ought to invite some experts in agriculture to share their experiences， information and knowledge with peasants， which will contribute directly to the economic growth of rural areas.
98. In conclusion， we must take into account this problem rationally and place more emphases on peasants' lives. Any government that is blind to this point will pay a heavy price.
99. Although many experts from universities and institutes consistently maintain that it is an inevitable part of an independent life， parents in growing numbers are starting to realize that people， including teachers and experts in education， should pay considerable attention to this problem.
100. As for me， it is essential to know， at first， what kind of problems young students possible would encounter on campus.
101. In addition to the obvious problem——loneliness， another major obstacle， in my opinion， is the alien environment of campus.
102. Freshmen often get lost on campus； fail to find the way to dormitory or library. 新生常常在校园迷路，不知道去宿舍或图书馆该怎么走。
103. Most important of all， apart from their hometown and parents， students couldn't catch sight of any familiar face and have to suffer from homelessness， which can cause certain serious mental disease.
104. In the first place， school authorities should provide far more services to help freshmen to get used to the new life as soon as possible.
105. The senior and junior students could share their own experience about how to overcome the difficulty they have ever met， how to adjust to the new environment with the new students.
106. At the same time， young people should be encouraged to communicate with their peers and develop their interpersonal skills， which may help them greatly to reduce dependence on their parents and are essential in the maintenance of healthy mental condition.
107. In conclusion， we must lay emphasis on this problem and make our maximum contribution to help them spend their first day on campus smoothly.
108. There is a general discussion over fashion in recent years. One of the questions under debate is whether a person should choose comfortable clothes， which he or she likes， regardless of fashion.
109. This issue is becoming a matter of concern for more and more people， especially for parents and experts in education.
110. Many young people always go into raptures at the merely mention of buying fashion clothes. And they seem to be attracted by colorful material， various styles of fashion clothes. There is nothing， they maintain， that can't be compared with fashion clothes. In fact， fashion clothes had become indispensable part of youngster's life. 许多年轻人一提到时尚服装就兴高采烈。他们似乎被时尚服装那多彩的面料，各种不同的款式所吸引。
111. Many people seem to overlook the basic fact： the major function of clothing is to keep us warm and comfortable.
112. Furthermore， people who addict to fashion clothes have to spend more time going shopping and pay more attention to the impression they make on others. As a result， it is impossible to devote enough time and energy in their study and job.
113. No one can doubt the essential fact that the traffic problem over the last years has caused wide public concern all over the world. Experts in increasing numbers are beginning to believe that such situation would produce unfavorable effects on economic growth of local areas.
114. There are several reasons for this problem. One of the main reasons is that the number of vehicles is increasing much more rapidly than building of roads. Another primary reason is that there seem to be too many private cars and not enough public buses.
115. Meanwhile， the numbers of people， who have access to their own cars， have risen sharply in the recent years.
116. Moreover， many people， including drivers and cyclists， do not obey the traffic rules properly， especially at busy intersections. And this undoubtedly worsens the already grave situation.
117. The number of private cars in urban areas should be limited while the number of public buses should be increased.
118. When asked what kind of school they are willing to send their children to attend， many parents say they would choose a boarding school rather than day schools for their children.
119. Many survey show that people in increasing numbers are beginning to recognize that boarding school provides better environment and facilities for children.
120. At the same time， there are still many people who live under the traditional ideas that day schools play an extremely important role in children's study.
121. On the one hand， it is indisputable that boarding schools are exerting a growing important effect， especially in last few years.
122. Students attend a boarding school would cultivate their independence as apart from their parents. 离开父母上寄宿学校的学生将会培养他们的独立性。
123. What's more， living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday， so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
124. On the other hand， the contribution of day schools can't be ignored.
125. Due to high tuition fee， most of ordinary families cannot afford to send their children to boarding schools.
126. Since it is unnecessary to consider student's routine life， day school can lay stress on teaching instead of other aspects， such as management of dormitory and cafeteria. 由于无需考虑学生的日常生活，日制学校可以将重点放在教学上而不是放在像宿舍和食堂管理这些方面。
127. Furthermore， students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents， which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
128. From what has been discussed above， we may safely draw the conclusion that both of day schools and boarding schools are important to train young students for our society.