1) From sth./what one has done, he can derive profits (will well deserve punishments) as follows.
(e.g. From his great inventions in many fields, man has well deserved punishments as follows.)
2) Sth., if made the best/the worst of, will bring some distinct advantages/disadvantages to our social development/one's growth.
(e.g. Stock markets, if made the best of, will bring some advantages to our social construction.)
3) Sth. is expected to do a lot of benefit/threat/harm to sb./sth. else. (e.g. Cloning, as a new-born thing, is expected to do a lot of benefit to the human progress.)
4) (Doing) sth. will enrich/endanger/influence one's life in more than one aspect.
(e.g. Having one's head in the clouds sometimes can enrich a good teacher's teaching in more than one aspect.)
5) Some good/bad/unexpected effects come of what we have done/sth. done in……(e.g. Some good effects will certainly come of the efforts we have mad e in birth control.)
6) There are several reasons/causes/factors for the changes/increase/decline/growth in……(First,……Second……)
(e.g. There are probably a variety of reasons for the drastic changes in people's moral concepts.)
7) The reasons/causes/factors for sth. are complex/varied/profound. (Some attribute it……Others put it down to……Still others owe it to……)
(e.g. The causes for the prevalence of living together are varied and complex.)
8) The success/failure/change/increase/decline(in sth.) mainly/largely stems/derives/results from the factors as follows.(One lies in……Another is found in……Still another consists in……)
(e.g. The rise in China's economy mainly derives from a number of factors/the factors as follows.)
9) Why has/did/is……？ (For one thing/……For another……Perhaps the most fundamental/adequate/competent reason is……)
(e.g. Why is there a growing drift toward power-seeking in society？)
10) It is no easy/simple task/job to furnish/identify/find every reason / cause for sth., but/while, on the whole, three/some factors shout louder/weigh heavier than others/stand out from others.
(e.g. It is no easy job to find every reason for the increase in the number of teenagers who run away from their homes, but, on the whole, two factors shout louder than others.)
11) In view of this situation/drift/boom/social disorder/drastic change, people put forward/advance/suggest/propose two countermoves/countermeasures：……
(e.g. In view of this population boom in large cities, people have come up with two countermeasures： dispersal of city population and development of an underground city.)
12) From the suggested solutions (to……)/measures (against……)/plans (for . ……)/moves (toward……)/ideas (on……), two have begun to stand/stick out, namely…… .(e.g. 略)
13) There are believed/expected/supposed to be two effective measures/practical schemes/workable ideas/sound solutions, one of which is……
(e.g. There are believed to two workable ideas on prevention of teenage pregnancy, one of which is the sex education of teenagers.)
14) To promote/suppress/cultivate/popularize/curb/enhance/root up the thing in question, the public attention/more stress/emphasis is placed/put/focused upon two proposals/moves/measures/solutions：……
(e.g. To root up the prostitution in our society, the public attention is focused on two solutions： a permanent ban against unhealthy recreations and a long -term moral education.)
15) When it comes to the comparison between A and B, each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
(e.g. When it comes to the comparison between travelling by car and travelling by train, each has advantages and disadvantages of its own.)
16) Ideas/Views on the issue in question vary from person to person/vary widely. A
(e.g. Ideas on the way of reading vary from person to person.
17) As to whether it is a blessing or a curse, however, people take different views/positions/attitudes/stands(或people's attitudes are quite opposite to each other.)。A
(e.g. As to whether birth of various associations on campus is a blessing or a curse, however, people take different stands.)
18) People's views, however, are divergent on the matter in question. A
或：People are divided in opinion/outlook/view on the matter in question. A
(e.g. People's views, however, are divergent on the newborn thing.)
19) People respond/react to……in the manners/ways opposite to each other.
A(e.g. People respond to the stress in the manners opposite to each other.)
20) Although people arrive at/reach/achieve the common understanding of sth., their views/ideas about its influence/future/impact (on our life) are at opposite poles. A
(e.g. Although people have arrived at the common understanding of China's achievement, their views about her future are at opposite poles.)
21) There are several/a number of reasons/factors for my choice/pursuit ( o f……)/fondness (for……)/adaptability (to……)/concentration (on……)/advocacy (of. ……)/belief (in……) (或my seeking/choosing to do sth.)
(e.g. There are several reasons for my fondness for the sports.)
22) Among the factors that contribute to my achievement/choice/struggle/. ……, three/a few shout louder/weigh more heavily/stand out.
(e.g. Among the factors that contribute to my success in studies, three shout louder.)
23) The reasons/factors/causes for my love (of……)/interest (in……)/determination (to do sth.)/objection (to sth.)/……are varied and individual.
(e.g. The reasons for my pursuit of the career are varied but individual.)
24) A variety of/Quite a few factors have led me to do sth.
(e.g. Quite a few factors have led me to form the habit of collecting stamps .)
25) My outlook (on……)/choice (of……)/participation (in……)/devotion (to……) stems from/derives from/results from some/several chief factors.
(e.g. My pleasant memory of my Chinese teacher stems from several chief fact ors.)
26) Our life/history/society abounds with/is rich in/is full of typical examples/illustrations.(e.g. 略)
27) Cases illustrative of this definition/truth/theory/principle/mechanism /saying/proverb are not rare/are too numerous to mention one by one/can be found everywhere in our life/society.
(e.g. Cases illustrative of the saying—facts speak louder than words—are too numerous to mention one by one.)
28) To illstrate the theory in question, we can cite many examples.( e.g. 略)
29) According to my observation/knowledge, many examples from our real life can serve/be used (employed/cited) as good evidence for the definition in question.(e.g. 略)
30) This truth/principle/motto/popular saying/way of coping with sth. is/ h olds true for/goes for/can be applied to many/various matters/cases in our actual life.
(e.g. The above theory can be applied to a variety of cases in our daily life.)
31) There are some/several/a few steps (measures/ways/methods/tricks/less o ns) you/a would-be beginner can follow (take/try/use/learn) to achieve your (his /her) goal/to realize your/his dreams/to the best advantage.
(e.g. There are some clever tricks a would-be relaxer can learn to keep himself free of worry or stress.)
32) When/If sth. in question/you……it is better/advisable/necessary/essential (for you) to follow the instructions/courses/steps/schemes/ways as given/described below.
(e.g. If your trouble builds up to the point where you can not put up with it, it is advisable for you to follow the instructions as given below.)
33) To do sth., one/you'd better (not) go by/act upon/comply with some concrete/practical/sound/effective rules/regulations/orders/procedures/courses.
(e.g. To break with the bad habits like smoking, you'd better go by some effective instructions.)
34) For anyone/those who……, here are the best ways to……
(e.g. For those who are anxious to make friends with the opposite sex, here are the best ways to remove all their anxiety.)
(e.g. How does this small association develop into a nationwide organization ？)
36) If/When placed together to undergo a close/careful/sound/rational/all -sided comparison, they/the two subjects (parties) can reveal/show/manifest/display their resemblance/difference in……(some aspects)(e.g. 略)
37) Just as one can distinguish only by comparing(或Just as there can be n o differentiation without contrast), it is necessary/better/worthwhile to see/find out what will come of the contrast/comparison between A and B.
(e.g. ……it is worthwhile to find out what comes of the contrast between the Western culture and the Eastern culture.)
38) In/Under/On different/similar situations/conditions/circumstances, how ever, the meanings/connotations/inspirations/lessons/doctrines/experiences/value s/implications/hints derived from (gained in) the same (different) thing(s) are similar/contrary/opposite to one another(或different from one other)。
(e.g. In different situations/Against different backgrounds, however, the values derived from the same incident are found contrary to one another.)
39) The best/only/nearest/sound way for us to understand/seize the essence /substance of……, however, is to put both/it against each other/different backgrounds/another thing (或……is to make a comparison/contrast between A and B)。
(e.g. The only way for us to get the sense/core of dishonesty, however, is t o put it against honesty.)
40) To……, however, no way works better than by comparing/contrasting A with B.
(e.g. To see through this superstition, however, no way works better than by contrasting it with science.)